Even More Mutants
But Not Mutations, That’s The Core Rules
Ah, Smeg It, Here’s Both Books
So, I’ve been focusing on the Mutant Manual for a bit, and decided 20% new stuff was a good point to post another version. This is also a “-m” alpha, but in this case, the “m” is for mutants, that is, things to kill, as opposed to mutations, that is, k00l p0w3rz you use to kill things.
(And here’s the latest version of the core rules:PF2 Earth Delta Alpha 2-M)
Among the creatures added:
- Bandit Iron Man – Not Tony Stark, just a robot butler turned outlaw, equipped with an automatic nailgun.
- Blightmoth – Because there has to be at least one “lays its eggs in you” monster.
- Holographic Gunfighter – For the inevitable “abandoned amusement park” setting.
- Buzzkills – What else do you call mutant bees?
- Snagator – It’s a snake and an alligator!
- Ironclad Grizzly – Ironically, it’s actually clad in bony armor, not iron. Ironically. Get it?
- Ludd Instigator – For all your rabble-rousing anti-tech needs.
And many, many, more! And by “many” I mean “six or seven”!