Earth Delta 1.3
Yup, still working on this — at 75,000 words, it’s 50% larger than the previous version and over twice as long as the original. It’s starting to look like a game!
Read on for the highlights of the update!
- Reworked arm (shield) mutations, to make the general structure clearer, to allow for more "base" shield types, and to deal with the issues of getting a "free" proficiency.
- Lots more tech items.
- Lots more mutations. This is becoming a "filling in the gaps" release.
- Now featuring the art stylings of Joshua Diffy!
- Completely rewrote the natural weapons table, trying to make them balanced more w/mundane weapons while still feeling like natural weapons, and maximizing compatibility (again) with core rules.
- Scavenger finished through level 20. Added Grenadier paragon path.
- Mutant reptile PCs!
- A few more feats.
- Psychokinetic bloodline.
- Massive reworking of armor mutations.
- Sample characters!
- Redesigned natural weapons, AGAIN. The system was bloating into an incoherent mess of special case rules, contradictions, forced compatibility and balance, and dumping too much work on the DM. It had to be stripped and simplified, and if some simulationism got lost, well, it’s the 4E Way.
- Power Armor — for humans only.
- Did I mention more tech goodies? How about more Human Gifts? The one big "untouched" thing is Techniques. Not happy with how they’re working out. Probably a much better, simpler, way to do them.
Click the glowing radiation symbol!